- Clementine Details Details
- Clementine Nour Details Details
- Nova Tangerine Details Details
- Ortanique Tangerine Details Details
- Nadorcott Tangerine Details Details
- Navel Orange Details Details
- Salustiana Orange Details Details
- Washington Navel/Valencia Details Details
- Maroc Late Details Details
- Lemon Details Details
- Grapefruit Details Details
The Kingdom of Morocco is the one of the leading producers and suppliers of citrus fruits with an annual production of about 3 million tons.
Cultivation of citruses is about art that requires considerable knowledge and professional skills. Quality of fruits influenced by numerous factors – climate, soil nutrients, storage and transportation conditions.
The climate of Morocco is ideal for the mass cultivation of citrus crops, which is why the industry is constantly developing and the number of agricultural areas is growing. The major role in the export of citrus fruits from Morocco is played by clementines and oranges, in turn grapefruits and lemons are also gaining popularity.
Univela Morocco offers its customers a wide range of citrus fruits. All products are of the highest quality standards, meets international requirements and phytosanitary regulations.
We guarantee the best prices regardless your order´s volume, also stable supplies throughout the season and effective solutions on logistics costs.
Each customer is provided with a personal manager for successful carrying out of all set tasks.